Liebster Award #2
I’m elated to be nominated for the Liebster Award! (though I have no idea what this award does at the moment.) Guess with every blogger, we wish our blog will get noticed and our posts to reach out to as much traffic as possible. I am glad Annikabear of Bears and Diamonds decided to pass on such an honor to me! Do check out her blog ladies! The Liebster Award is a great way of linking up your blog to others. You not only get to share new blogs with your readers, you are also helping other new bloggers to promote their site.
The Rules :
- Each nominee must link back to the person that nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are put forth by your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers you like who has less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer and post on their blogs.
- Inform them they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blogs
Here are my questions from Annikabear (pardon my boring answers I’m 32 😛)
- Fitness Barbie – http://www.fitnessbarbielaurengleisberg.com/
- Running with Spoons – http://www.runningwithspoons.com/
- The Beauty Department – http://thebeautydepartment.com/
- Women Fitness – http://www.womenfitness.net/
- With Love Fay – http://www.withlovefay.com/
- Pumps and Iron – http://pumpsandiron.com/
- The Iron You – http://www.theironyou.com
- Housewife Glamour – http://housewifeglamour.com/
- Fitspo Blog – http://www.fitspoblog.com/
- Journey to Perfecting Health and Fitness – http://limaranagustina.blogspot.sg/
Here are my 10 questions for you :
- What inspires you to make a change for the better?
- What is the one most important thing for you in your life?
- Name your favorite healthiest food.
- What is your worst guilty pleasure that you wish to rid yourself of?
- What is the one makeup product you cannot live without?
- What is your biggest beauty investment to date?
- What do you pamper yourself with?
- Name your life’s most exciting adventure.
- Name your favorite exercise.
- What makes you spend?
Thank you in advance for reading and taking the time to try to answer these questions. Let’s keep the Liebster Award going on by connecting a network of good potential blogs across the globe!
Awwr thank you so much for the shout out, girl! It warms my heart that you thought of me 😀 I could definitely use a lesson in e-bay browsing, especially since I hear so many people rave about the awesome things they find on it. Me, on the other hand? I just get overwhelmed by all of the things on there and end up heading to the shops instead 😆
Hi Amanda, eBay is an addiction for me. Every time I look at something out in the stores, i open up my eBay and see if I can get better deals. Its awesome for targeted product finding. hehe 🙂
Thanks so much for the nom’, Betsy! 🙂 I’m actually a huge eBay junkie, too–I literally get adrenaline rushes when I win an auction haha.
I get that too! Not to mention how setting alarms waking me up in the middle of the nights to bid on a closing listing! Hehe
congrats on the nomination! you deserve it